VIP provides outsourced IT management and legacy staffing services. VIP delivers the people, systems and technologies needed in the product and system development lifecycle to ensure solutions are properly evaluated, engineered, tested for quality, implemented, and managed/operated.
Rethink your approach to technology deployment
DevOps goes beyond delivering and implementing technologies and solutions. It’s a culture and conversation between development and operation teams. This strategic mindset requires organizations to put true operational improvements in place by getting your people to work together in a collaborative environment. Discover how tying together operations and development teams to ensure the people, systems, and technologies are properly evaluated, implemented, and managed.
VIP’s DevOps solutions help organizations:
- Understand, automate, manage, and optimize critical business processes throughout the development lifecycle to reduce cost, mitigate risk, and increase time-to-market.
- Gain complete insight into performance issues and user behavior, allowing organizations to identify and asses future priorities and investments.
- Establish collaboration and accelerate information sharing among software developers, information technology (IT) team members. and business leaders.
- Instill a culture of continuous delivery through ongoing analysis and optimization of business processes.
Transforming performance delivery
With thousands of products and applications released every day to consumers with high expectations, organizations depend on scalable, efficient processes to ensure compliance is maintained, standards are met and end users are satisfied. Establishing a clear picture of the people, processes and technologies involved in everything from product inception to development to delivery, is what differentiates leading organizations from the rest.
VIP’s software quality management solutions help organizations:
- Build efficient, scalable processes for quality planning, quality assurance, and quality control.
- Establish a single source of truth during the entire product development lifecycle.
- Effectively implement and drive agile and traditional development and testing processes.
- Automate and manage the people, processes, and technologies utilized throughout product development, testing and deployment.
- Deliver real-time insights and reporting to help you make the right decisions and learn from your success.